Free Email NewsletterThanks for subscribing
New Yoga Instructor at Island Healing
Vinyasa Flow Yoga Flowing, rhythmic, strong postures and movements, synchronised with the breath and inner focus, to balance and improve … Continue reading →
Lift for Life fitness classes at Island Healing
Lift for Life is a unique resistance training program designed for adults with (or at risk of developing) type 2 … Continue reading →
Osteopathy on Phillip Island
“Osteopathy is the art of finding the normal in the patient; helping them reach a stage of rest so they … Continue reading →
Gift Vouchers for Massage Phillip Island available now…
Island Healing Gift Vouchers available now. Purchase your Gift Voucher without leaving your home or office. Pay by Credit Card … Continue reading →
- New Yoga Instructor at Island Healing
Sore, Tired or Stressed? Massage Phillip Island…
- Remedial Massage, Deep Tissue Massage and Relaxation Massage.
- Bowen Therapy.
- 2 hour Massage Pamper Packages with or with-out Facials.
- Aromatherapy Massage, Pregnancy Massage and Hot Stone Massage.
- Pilates, Yoga, Group Classes and Personal Training.
- Naturopathy, Reflexology, Reiki and Ear Candling.
Your treatment is performed in one of four professional, warm, softly coloured, quiet treatment rooms.
- Ask when making your booking about on-the-spot rebates using HICAPS for Remedial Massage and/or Osteopathy.
- Gift Vouchers available via e-mail and in-store.
- Group bookings. We can massage up to 4 people at once (all in separate rooms). Larger groups also available with consecutive starting times.
- Mobile Massage for you and your group of friends. Corporate group bookings also available.
- Warm, friendly, professional service.
- Genuine Remedial Massage and Deep Tissue Massage.
- Click here for Prices.
Mondays Open 9am – 6pm (Pilates 6.00pm – 7.15pm).
Tuesdays Open 9am – 6pm (Guns ‘n Guts 6.15pm – 7.30pm).
Wednesdays Open 9am – 6pm (Pilates 6.00pm – 7.15pm).
Thursdays Open 9am – 6pm (Yoga 6.00pm – 7.00pm).
Fridays Open 9am – 6pm.
Saturdays Open 9am – 4pm.
Sundays Open 10am – 3pm.
What our client's are saying...
I’d just like to say thank you for the lovely massages we had! My husband and I received remedial massages from Jane Mifsud, who was very attentive – her pregnancy massage was so relaxing and really got rid of my aches. Her tips and advice were very helpful. We both felt refreshed and soothed after the hour massage. We will certainly return again!
Richard and Angela..
- Angela of Melbourne
Enquire today & visit us… Then, after you’ve rejuvenated, other things to do on Phillip Island include: The Chocolate factory (which is closeby), we have all the times and maps for the Phillip Island penguins and Nature Park; and the inside track for the best holiday accommodation, restaurants and retail on offer.
At Island Healing we are committed to improving your wellbeing, and helping you to maintain a healthy and active life.
- Chris Owner & Proprietor