Affordable Remedial Massage Therapy Clinic
The perfect solution to your aches and pains. Massage has been used for thousands of years to help heal the body. Remedial Massage builds on this knowledge with clinically proven techniques to help you be your best.
- Great for back, neck and shoulder pain, sporting injuries, stiffness, headaches and migraines; reduce stress & feel good.
- Ask about health fund rebates. Claim on the spot with HICAPS!
How does Remedial Massage work?
Your therapist will consult you on your ‘problem areas’ and what you would like to focus on. Each remedial massage is personalised to suit your individual needs and concerns. The massage will vary from lighter to deeper pressure and your therapist will use a wide variety of clinically proven massage techniques to relieve your aches and musculoskeletal imbalances. Although widely used as a treatment for particular concerns, remedial massage is also deeply relaxing. Maintenance massages, stretches or strengthening exercises may also be prescribed to help you.
Your therapist will advise you accordingly on what level of undress is required. Underwear is to be worn and proper draping techniques are always used for your comfort and security.
What conditions does Remedial Massage treat?
Remedial massage is used to treat a wide range of conditions including:
- Sore neck and shoulders.
- Lower back pain.
- Aching and tired muscles.
- Headaches and migraines.
- Sciatica and nerve impingement.
- Sports, work and accident injuries.
- Decreased range of movement/stiffness.
- Improved recovery from sport, and after physical activity.
- Poor posture.
- Shin splints and growing pains.
- Frozen shoulder.
- Recovery from whiplash and other injuries.
- Carpal tunnel.
- Pregnancy related conditions & discomfort.
Please enquire about health fund rebates and on the spot claims with HICAPS.