Penguin Pamper Package
Experience the natural wonders of Phillip Island.
Relax at Island Healing with a massage and feel the stress melt away before heading to the Penguin Parade for the Phillip Island Nature Parks Ultimate Adventure Tour on a secluded beach away from the crowds.
For $169 per person, unwind as a professional masseur sets you in the mood for an unforgettable wildlife experience.
To book call 03 5956 7886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the Phillip Island Nature Parks Ultimate Adventure Tour?
Take a sunset eco adventure to a part of the penguin colony closed to the general public at night.
This tour is limited to just 10 people accompanied by a ranger guide, this fully accredited eco tour is ideal for nature lovers and takes visitors to a secluded beach away from the main parade grounds. Tour includes a full ranger briefing and headsets to comfortably hear your ranger on the tour. High-tech ‘night vision scopes’ allow you to spy on penguins in the dark.
Witness the penguins returning to their burrows in the colony while you make the return walk to the visitor center.
Terms and Conditions
1. Closed in walking shoes required.
2. Reasonable fitness required – ability to walk on sand, up 20 stairs and a distance of 1.5 kilometers (0.8 miles).
3. Waterproof jacket and over pants provided but you may bring your own if you prefer (must be dark and non-reflective).
4. An alternative tour is offered in extreme weather or high tide.
5. Please note – tour in English. No translations are permitted as it is important to remain quiet.
6. Tour limited to 10 people, bookings essential.
7. Tickets purchased are non-refundable or non-transferable.
8. Tickets cannot be exchanged or returned after purchase due to adverse weather conditions or number of penguins.
9. Management reserves the right to:
i. Refuse entry to the venue to any person
ii. Request any person to leave the attraction and / or take appropriate action to enforce regulations
iii. Persons believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be refused entry and / or requested to leave the venue
10. Participants must be 16 years and over
11. Tickets must be paid for at the time of booking.
12. Tour times are scheduled to start one hour prior to Penguin arrival, please check what time your tour departs, if you are late the tour will leave without you
13. Phillip Island Nature Parks shall not be liable for injury or damage to any property or persons from any cause whatsoever (including negligence or gross negligence of staff).
14. Any type of photography or video during the nightly parade is strictly prohibited.
15. Photographs, movies or video taken of Phillip Island Nature Parks’ venues are for personal use and enjoyment. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes, without the express written consent of Phillip Island Nature Parks management, is strictly prohibited and contravenes copyright laws.
16. Tickets are valid only for the date printed on the ticket for the Penguin Parade.
17. Prices do vary and are correct at the time of purchase.
18. Phillip Island Nature Parks reserves the right to change ticket prices without notice. If there has been a change in price upwards between the time of original purchase and time of entry, the ticket holder will be liable to pay the additional costs or difference.
19. Entry is not permitted without a valid ticket or permission from management. At the Penguin Parade, a day entry fee applies until an afternoon deadline determined by management, after which time the full night Penguin Parade rate applies.
20. No dogs or BYO alcohol is permitted into any of Phillip Island Nature Parks’ venues.