Bowen therapy is a unique, holistic technique used to treat musculoskeletal or neurological problems in the body that arise from chronic conditions plus work and sporting injuries.
Your bowen therapist targets specific trigger points with the aim of re-aligning re-balancing muscle tension to restore the problem area back to health. The bowen technique is gentle and relaxing and does not use forceful manipulation of any kind. The bowen technique is suitable for people of all ages.
Experience “Soothing deep tissue body movements”. Feel “Deep, relaxing body re-alignment”.
Bowen Therapy is a series of specific movements with important pause times to treat chronic and acute musculoskeletal pain.
With experienced hands we target specific trigger points to re-align tension evenly on both sides of the body resulting in a relaxing therapy to re-balance your entire body.
Specific complaints addressed by Bowen:
- Back pain and sciatica.
- Headaches and migraines.
- Sports and accident injuries.
- Poor posture.
- Neck and shoulder problems including frozen shoulder.
- Knee, ankle and foot problems.
- Hip and groin pain, pelvic tilt and uneven leg length.
- Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue.
- Digestive and bowel problems including IBS.
- Menstrual and hormonal irregularities.
- Earache, ear infections and migraines.
- Shin splints.
- Kidney and liver conditions.
- Respiratory problems & hayfever.
- RSI, carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow.
“My lower back went on me at work… After the first Bowen session I was back working at my top level in 2 days… It’s been 2 months and I still feel great unlike other methods that haven’t been as long lasting for me” - Pauline of Melbourne